It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jennyVee HB UserjennyVee HB User
Exclamation HELP... When does the suffering end? I go from HYPO/HYPER constantly..

I am losing my mind..... one day i am hypo and one day i am hyper, one day my resting heartrate is at 114 or more and then I stop my thyroid meds for 3 or 4 days because of being hyper and my heart rate is at 69! my blood pressure is up and down.

I am feeling so depressed and this is crazy.... I mean can a body/heart take all this abuse, my last doctor told me to skip one day a week of meds to see if it helps, since i already know when i am hyper/hypo....

I have had diarrhea this week from being hypo, I am going crazy, my depression and anxiety is at its worst. at times i feel as if i will lose my mind.

I am supposed to see a doctor the end of this month and i am so upset since after RAI I cannot get my thyroid under control, and when u am hyper/hypo my acid reflux also goes nuts, gets worst than ever, does the suffering ever end? has anyone gotten better years after Rai?

I still have a vert small part of my thyroid working, once i dies off completely will i get better? any advice is appreciated since i am at my wits end like many of you too.,

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

katkatdd HB User
Re: HELP... When does the suffering end? I go from HYPO/HYPER constantly..

Not sure I can answer any of your questions but just wanted to let u know I totally feel your pain and am right there with ya! When did u have the RAI? I had mine last Feb and STILL having some horrible moments. I felt actually really good the last 2 days and now today I feel horrid again. Ugg.. If and when u find out when this horrid ride stops will ya let me know? ha.

Hope u find some answers soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread