Hi, over the past few months since all of my symptoms started I have been experiencing a sweet taste in my mouth. It comes and goes, it is almost like my mouth is secreating it? I also have constant dry mouth and not so fresh smelling breath. It is a weird smell. My other sypmtoms include.
• High Blood Preassure (I am a healthy 27 yr old female??? My blood preassure was always low before a few months ago)
• Heart Palpatations (comes and goes)
• Weight Loss
• Low sex drive
• Normal Appetitie (but I do notice about 2hrs after eating a meal I am ready to eat again).
• Irritability (most of the time)
• Muscle weakness (comes and goes)
• Insomnia (comes and goes)
• Lighter Periods
• Tiredness (most of the time)
• And the biggest problem anxiety (monst of the time)
• Sweet taste in mouth (comes and goes)
My dad is Hypo and Hyper so it runs in the family. I had a full range of tests ran a couple of weeks ago on the thyroid and was supposed to go to the Dr. yesterday but of coarse the Doc was sick so now I have to wait until next week. YIKES I will go crazy before then!
Not sure if anyone has had these exact symptoms all at the same time but thought it was worth asking you all - the experts and see what your results were
Like I have said before I have some really good days and then some really really bad days. I just would like to know what is wrong with me.... Any advise?