It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User
Mg !!

Just to say I hope little TSH is doing fine bless him and your family, its so hard when its a baby that not well. I sure he will be be at home with your sis soon...hugs ...Maz

Last edited by MAD MAZ; 04-12-2008 at 12:55 AM.

Old 04-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #2
(female)

applepip HB User
Re: Mg !!

Hi MG Maz and myself are doing our rounds as the other thread has been closed i said another prayer for little TSH keep your chins up as much as possible and big hearty love and hugs xx Apple and a little mr sunshine to make the day brighter for you xx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User

TSH is now at the top neonatal facility in the state. The chest tube is sealed and there is no leak. So surgery looks like it may be averted. They hope to be able to remove the tube in two days and begin to back off the CPAP and air to allow the lung to heal. The MDs and my SIL are suprised at his strength and resilience. So far so good. He is a fighter. Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers. It makes me think how many others out their need our well wishes when such a thing happens.

MG

Old 04-13-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

MAD MAZ HB User

So glad to hear that little TSH is doing better today I will continue to pray for him hugs ...Maz

Old 04-13-2008, 12:10 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User

Hello all,

TSH is doing well. He has his first helicopter ride at the whopping age of 3 days. He actually must have liked it. His vitals and all improved as soon as they loaded him up on the heli! He has been in the top hospital in the state where his mommy was the #1 student and now has a full med school at his beck and call. They have cut back air pressure and he is breathing some on his own. He will be at least a week on the respirator assistance. His little lungs are just not up to doing all that work yet. Bless him. He is a fighter though and only remaining issue is lack of bowel movements. So I am praying that the digestive track comes on line soon. I also hope his first poo isn't hypo Poo!

MG

Old 04-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #6
(female)

applepip HB User

Hi MG thats such great news i am still saying prayers for little TSH as i have every night i told you hes a fighter and he'l soon be given one of those punches bless him, he'l probably want to be an hellicopter pilot hey take care love Apple

Closed Thread