It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
(female)

seekingwellness HB User
Trip to Endo - First Timer

Hi Everyone ~

Just want to update everyone - I had my first endo appointment today and guess what - he said I'm fine! Said we can run tests [only have had the tsh,
t3 and t4 thus far] but that everything looks just fine so it would be a waste of money. Great - if I'm so fine why don't I feel fine?!?! The big problem is that was a big hospital doctor that said that to me - can you believe it?!?!

Hope all is going well for the rest of ya and have a great afternoon :-)

Old 04-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User
Re: Trip to Endo - First Timer

Well share the dud. We need to know the good ones and the bad ones.. hence we all save money and time avoiding the man.

MG

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-23-2008, 02:44 PM   #3
(female)

seekingwellness HB User

Hi everyone ~

Sorry about not posting the doc's name - I thought we couldn't post things like that. If it is okay to post doc names and hospital names I will for sure name him - just let me know!

I guess the biggest problem I am now having is where to do I turn next? My insurance company isn't going to keep paying for me to go to doctors when they keep saying nothing is wrong with me! I know this will sound stupid but I just wished they would find something wrong so I could get so help so I could start to feel better! I just hate my life and the way I feel right now and it appears that the medical people don't care - I'm 41 years old is this how my life is going to be forever?!?! I just can't handle that!

Let me know if its okay to post doc names and hospitals and I will gladly post that info for everyone!

Have a great afternoon all

Old 04-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB Usermkgbrook HB User

You can post MDs names and locations.. like:
My Internal Medicine - Integrative Medicine Practicing - MD is Dr. Natalie Johnson, Chattanooga TN.

No addresses or phone numbers are allowed, but name, city, state, and specialty are allowed.

Make a new post, Desperate in X, Iowa.. need a thyroid MD, Help! Maybe you can get an MD that has treated others and is known.. or a list of those not to see. I will keep an eye out for you.

MG

Old 04-23-2008, 09:36 PM   #5
(female)

seekingwellness HB User

Thanks MG starting a new post regarding Iowa doctors :-)

Closed Thread