It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
(female)

stacey2008 HB User
Stiff neck feeling related to my thyroid nodule???

Hi there everyone. Has anyone ever experienced a "stiff neck feeling" that they can say was directly related to a growing thyrid nodule?

For the past 3 days my neck has been very achy on the rear left side, the same side my nodule is on.

I am afraid that my nodule is growing. We still don't know if it is benign... I appreciate any input you may have...

I would like some info from you before I bother my doc...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2008, 06:39 AM   #2
(female)

mattie75 HB User
Re: Stiff neck feeling related to my thyroid nodule???

I have a nodule on my right side and sometimes the back of my neck on that side get sore achey and stiff. I think (just my idea) that it has something to do with the inflammation on that side of our body. Even my arm on that side sometimes will ache in the elbow and my jaw will hurt.
Mattie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread