Thanks. My swelling seems to have gone down, at least on one side, and I'm going to ask the doctor what else could cause a slight swelling on the other side that seems a little too high up to be thyroid. I'm delaying about the Ultrasound because I'm wary of the tracer radiation. Ultrasound for other things than thyroid doesn't require any, in my experience, and I just recently found out the thyroid scan does. I'm waiting for my antibodies report and to see if the swelling may go down.
Last edited by Eagle; 08-28-2008 at 01:47 AM.