It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

scoot HB User
Confused over inconsistent symptoms

i dont understand why one day i can feel halfway decent and the next day feel awful. (hashi's)

for the past few days i've been feeling relatively ok, been doing a lot of gentle stretches every day to help with my muscle tightness which seems to be helping me with my morning stiffness in my feet.

well today i feel WEIRD. there is nothing to account for this. my legs feel weak and strange and the mild off-balance feeling is back.

why am i ok some days and then have days like today where i feel so weird??? its like i'm ok as long as i dont move. i start to get a little panicky when i'm feeling like this, which makes it very unpleasant. its tempting to go to urgent care but i know they wont find anything. UGH!!!!

Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #2
(female)

Mafalde HB User
Re: Confused over inconsistent symptoms

Hi Scoot: I know just how you feel. I felt great yesterday and today and ache all over, feel anxious and just want to go back to bed. I guess chemicals in our body fluctuate from one day to the next. It is very frustrating.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread