It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
(female)

chancesrlucky HB User
Cool Suffered for years and finally found the answers.

Hello everyone.
I can't beleive the astonishment that I felt when I realized that I wasn't wrong after all. For years I told my doctor that this wasn't right. HE kept telling me that it was the fibromyalgia and that I would just have to deal with it. I knew it wasn't. NO one with fibro can do the amount of activity that I do with out being put into extreme pain. I looked at the symptoms in front of me and knew that it was describing me to a tee. I talked to my doctor and he didn't want to hear a word of it. He said to take the ths test and I told him that we already did it and he insisted that we didn't. I know we did and that he is a number guy and that was that. I have decided to go to a naturalpath becasue I believe I will once and for all start to feel better. After seven years of the struggle i'm glad that I'm alive to have this chance to get to one. Cholestoral is throught the roof. I am a heartattack waiting to happen. All he seen was the numbers. If you are going to a natrualpathic doctor please comment so I may hear about your expereince.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2008, 07:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Suey77 HB User
Cool Re: Suffered for years and finally found the answers.

Hi chancesrlucky welcome!

I'm curious what kind of Dr. was in denial?? A reg GP type or
Quote:
All he seen was the numbers.
I'll BET that your numbers are NOT totally normal. And that it will take a DOCTOR who listens (not just looking at #'s) before your mystery is solved.

all your labs were WITHIN *normal* range. (that's WHY you have a multitude of symptoms dorks!) What these numNUTS don't seem to grasp is that while still w/in range, there is often room for IMPROVEMENT. With T4's of 1.0 (.8-1.8) on bottom rung of ladder, my Endo announced I was D O N E while I was still complaining of symptoms

Never been to a naturalpathic, but am seeing my 2nd Osteopathic next week. The first prescribed Armour, but wouldn't OPTIMIZE me on it. (again, getting me barely into normal, while turning off his ears)

GOOD luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
(female)

tired47 HB User
Re: Suffered for years and finally found the answers.

Dear Chancesrlucky,
Great to hear a good news about a naturalpath dr. I am starting to see one and am a little nervous about the different way of thinking. I just have to trust him.... but have been through so many docs and similar to you they can not find an answer. Best wishes to you and Please keep us posted on your good news!!!

Closed Thread