It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

High TPO levels with norman T3 and T4

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #1
optimistic2x2
(female)

optimistic2x2 HB User
Question High TPO levels with norman T3 and T4

I was recently diagnosed with Hashi's due to high antibodies. I have had symtoms of swelling feet, legs and hands as well as mimicking allergies, tired to recently blurred vision and brain fog. I have been tested over the last 3 years for everything autoimmune disorder known from Lupus, Lymes and RA. My GYN did the TPO test due to night sweats (which ended up from an anitdepressant I stoped taking on my own). But found the antibodies in the process. I went to an Endo and now most of those symptoms are gone but I now am not sure If I am on the right dosage of meds and have to wait another 2 months for retesting and follow up. I take 137 Levoxyl and 5mcg Cytomel. I had to cut back the Cytomel due to shortness of breath. I have been so frustrated for so long. Since I started treatment I have been constantly sick with something else. The thyroid symptoms are gone but now I have had 2 sinus infections, ear infections, colds and cough and an ovarian cyst that landed me in the ER. I have not been sick like this in years and years. I am not sure which is worse or if there is any relation. Can anyone relate or tell me what their course of treatment was for just having the high antibodies. Thanks for all your help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread