It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

Thryoid issues and pain

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
k2626
Senior Veteran
(female)

k2626 HB User
Thryoid issues and pain

Hi guys, can you describe any type of pains you have associated with your thyroid condition (ie- muscle, joint, shooting pains, stabbing, vague aches)

Thanks much

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
heather feather
(female)

heather feather HB User
Re: Thryoid issues and pain

hello my name is heather i was diagnosed with graves diesease a year ago i went through ria treatment than went hypo i never really had any issuses with my muscles until now. And of course now they say my thyroid is normal, but my muscles are killing me i get really bed charlie horses in my calves, my leg and arm muscles feel like they could give out at any time they are so weak and my lower back hurts really bad.My legs at night throb liks someone has ran me over.I don't know if this is what you feel or if this helps you but thats what im going threw.If you feel the same way i am sorry cause it hurts really bad.

Old 09-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
Pamela1010
(female)

Pamela1010 HB User
Re: Thryoid issues and pain

I was dx in May as Hypo. In June stopped taking lipitor due to really bad muscle aches. Here it is September and I am still have muscle aches, feeling fatigued, waking up every few hours at night and hot flashes!!!!! I'm taking synthroid, fish oil, flax, black cohish. My thyroid levels are now normal. So now I am trying to find out why my muscles aches. I threw my back out the end of August, gotten better, but still some pain there. I feel soooo old and I am only 51. Feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. I've tried to tell myself that the pain is "all in my head". I will feel some relief and then the pain comes back. I am so sick of going to the doctor and blood work.

Does anyone relate?

Closed Thread