It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger67 HB User
What to do for dizziness

As continue to feel worse, despite being on a higher dose of synthroid now, I'm very dizzy just about every day. I can't keep calling in sick to work, but my job requires me to look at a computer monitor all day and cut with sharp objects, so I can't be dizzy. I've been taking meclyzine and it helps a little with my ears being plugged, but it doesn't do much.

I'm seeing a new dr. next week so hopefully I can start moving forward soon instead of backwards.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dream77 HB User
Re: What to do for dizziness

tigger,
When my doc tried increasing my dosage from 25 mcg to 37.5 mcg, I felt I was getting very dizzy.. I felt my blood pressure was dropping to the low side of normal and causing dizziness.
I don't have an explanation from someone but when I went back to 25 mcg that got better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tigger67 HB User
Re: What to do for dizziness

I can't go lower. I felt even worse on my previous dose. So tired I couldn't get off the couch. My thyroid levels were almost at the bottom of the low end. The dizziness is probably from my levels being too low or my adrenals dying..

Closed Thread