best time for Thyroid Test
I have a hypothyroid problem from past 8 months and I took T3, T4 and TSH tests 3 times till now. T3 and TSH were in control but T4 was little high than normal range. Now i would like to go for all these tests, but I have some doubts regarding test timings they are
1. what is the best time for good results in the day?
-Test after take medicine in the morning with out breakfast?
- Test after taking medicine and breakfast in the morning?
- Test without medicine and breakfast?
2. Can I go for FT3 and FT4 test without getting pregnancy.
when I asked my doctor she said that in the case of
pregnancy only we go for FT3 and FT4 .
3 Now I want to get pregnancy..can I follow the same medication or do i need any changes?
4. what is the best diet for hypothyroidism? can i eat cauliflower and cabbage and potato? Which type of fruits and vegetables can I eat?
5. Frequently I feel hungry through out the day even though I
have meals on right time. My eyes are rounding (Sorry i do
not know what we call this) and I am getting little pain now and then at left side of my head, brain, ear and eye. What it would be?
Please suggest me the causes for above symptoms.
Thanks & Regards