It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board

Can someone help me with Adrenal Fatigue?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
SandieRC
(female)

SandieRC HB User
Can someone help me with Adrenal Fatigue?

I think my problems are coming from Adrenal Fatigue. I was sick and that is when they started. I did switch around medicines when I was sick though (had problems with reformulated Armour) and that probably stressed them more. I think I ended up having a blow out last Sunday because I went from hyper symptoms and deflated to hypo. I could actually feel it as it was happening, it was quite a strange sensation. I started Synthroid last Friday then the blowout was Sunday morning about an hour after I took it. (a week ago), as this past week went on I went more hypo on Synthroid. In fact I had a TSH test on Monday and it had gone from 0.450 a week and a half earlier to 10.42 last Monday. By Thursday I had so much anxiety I could not sit down, let alone sleep. I also got very foggy and depressed. (which is not part of my personality) I ended up switching to Erfa yesterday. Once upon a time before the Armour reformulation I was optimized on 90 mg. Now, because of all the problems I have been having, I thought I would start with 60 mg of Erfa. Yesterday I felt pretty good, the anxiety really subsided but started getting muscle fatigue last night. Today by the afternoon, I feel and look hypo and my muscles are really sore. Since I was on .88 of Synthroid the past week I know I am getting less t4 now which is probably going to make me more hypo as the week goes on and I am worried the severe anxiety will come back. I think people were starting to think I was going crazy. I thought I was going crazy too! The problem is I am afraid to raise the Erfa because I think my adrenals are fatigued. Right now when I take my medicine in the morning I have heart racing and a little anxiety about an hour to two hours after I take it. (that also happened with the Synthroid) It is almost like it is not going in right or something. I went to a doctor who gave me Adrenal Rebuilder by Future Formulations formulated by James L. WIlson. I am taking one a day. (only for 2 days now) I had a blood test yesterday at about 10 am for Cortisol. She said she already knows what a saliva test would say and didn't think it was necessary to spend the money. My question is how do you know when you are ready to up your dose? Has anyone had similar experiences? Could not having enough t3 cause all that anxiety? (because I was on synthroid)Before the blowout I had too much free t3. Could that also cause the anxiety? This is such a strange experience for me. Thanks in advance for your help. I just want to get back to my normal self and do not want to experience that anxiety anymore!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2009, 07:10 AM   #2
javelina
Senior Veteran
(female)

javelina HB Userjavelina HB Userjavelina HB User
Re: Can someone help me with Adrenal Fatigue?

Gotta get the adrenals supported before the Erfa is going to help. It's also good you're doing the RT3 test. I think this is a far bigger problem for those of us who have trouble getting optimized than many docs know.

Closed Thread