It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2002, 01:38 PM   #1

ocpik HB User
frustrated

Hi

Just needed to vent a little. I still haven't gotten the results of my nucear scan that I had a week ago last Thursday. There have been two weekends and today I called and the office is closed for Patriot's Day, a New England Holiday. This is so frustrating because I am going away tomorrow for a week and I wanted some answers. I have had so many tests done for this choking feeling in my throat over the past three months and it wasn't until recently that they looked at my thyroid. My doctor's office told me last week that they would call me if there was a problem, otherwise, they would jot me a note in the mail. How can everything be o.k. when you have multiple nodules throughout your thyroid and have a constant feeling of something lodged in your throat. Don't I deserve some kind of follow-up? Thanks for listening.

Old 04-16-2002, 11:21 AM   #2

countrybambam HB User
Re: frustrated

Don't despair. I went through the lump in the throat syndrome and all the tests that go along with it for months before they finnaly found out it was my thyroid and I had RAI treatment and still had the lump for about a year(very frustrating). Now am being treated for hypo and anxiety and no more lump, but huge weight gain and tired all the time. Dr. says my levels are fine but I sure don't over eat and keep gaining more and more weight. I am so discusted with my self and dr's I don't think they know what they are talking about.

Anyhow I feel for ya.

------------------
bambam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread