It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
(female)

jackinstuff HB User
hyperthyroid and side effects

oh i wish o could go back in time family practitioner told me i was suffering from paranoid dillusions and tried to treat me with anti depressants\

for 2 years i complained i had migraines sweating could not breath choked on everything i ate skin would scar with a simple light scratch or cut gained 40 lbs n i was always skinny menopause kicked in at age 40

have lost over 70 percent of my hair wear it in a pony tail now to many thin spots all over my head lost most of my eyebrows no leg or arm hair

had shortness of breath missed work so much during that time for constant throwing up and fatigue

well after 4 trips to er they did a vat scan and nodules showed but no one told me all those above symptoms kicked on harder went back to family dr but she was on vacation so her partner looked at my chart i told her about hospital visits she pulled online charts up bingo

she sent me for blood work and ultra sound sure enough this whole time ive been thyroid storming
im the proud owner of a goiter 5 nodules hyperthyroid

heres my issue i been on 30 mg tapazole for 5 months since then seen and endo at the cleveland clinic alls she kept saying is you need to do RAI...i say no

my left eye started drooping 6 weeks ago to where everyone at work goes what the hell is wrong with your eye...everyday its either half open not open at all or swollen and peaking a little pupil out..

all my other symptoms stopped except weight gain i bounce back and forth weekly gain 10 lose 5 gain back 5 add 5 lose 5 same type of daily routines scale differs every few days

ok cleveland clinic is all about killing off my thyroid im not im thinking about trying natural chinese herbs to control hyperthyroid

they pump us full of drugs with side effects thinking maybe this is not the best solution

ive read so many reports of evening primrose for thyroid hair loss so i started taking it 10 days ago my hair is slowing down on hair shed but to soon to tell

the eye thing really bothers me i wake up and cannot see did not happen till i started taking tapazole and thoughts on any of this

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply