It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
(female)

lbbl HB User
Internal Tremors

I am a 42 year old female. I went into surgical menopause 6 years ago. I experience internal tremors about 6 months ago. At first it was mild. Then as time moved along, it started getting stronger. I notice it upon waking up. It is in the very core of my body. It got so it was making me physically ill. I start having mood swings, I get extremely tired and just a general feeling of not feeling well. It gets so strong at times that my hands literally start shaking!

I have Hashimotos Disease (hypothyroidism). I asked my Endocrinologist and he stated that it was my thyroid causing the shaking! The next visit with him I told him that I had been cooking with and using coconut oil as a lotion (I have VERY dry skin). He said that it was good to put on my skin put not to consume it due to its saturated fats. At that time my labs were right where he wanted them to be!

Well I continued to use coconut oil the way I was using it and it has made a REAL difference! If I don't use coconut oil for a couple of days, the tremors start again. There is something in it that is truly helping! I thank God for that because I was at my wits ends with this sensation.

Reply Reply