It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #16
(female)

1kate1 HB User
Re: Hyperthyroid symptoms but blood test within normal

Hi Farrah10 - Are you ok? I know you are seeking your own diagnosis and I am wondering if you are doing alright...?
1Kate1

Last edited by moderator2; 10-05-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Old 10-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
(female)

1kate1 HB User

I would like to hear from you about the Neuropath and, well, just to know you are ok.

-Kate

Last edited by moderator2; 11-17-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #18
(female)

x7arianaa7x HB User
Unhappy Re: Hyperthyroid symptoms but blood test within normal

1kate1, do you have any follow-up on this situation? I had similar symptoms while I was having gallbladder problems that persisted after my gallbladder was removed. However, I went and got tested and my labwork was normal (despite having an elevated T4 due to birth control pills). The Dr. refused to entertain the idea that I truly had something wrong going on with me when she found out I took birth control and thinks my symptoms are linked to something else. I have the palpitations, racing heart even at rest, anxiety, shaking hands, hair falling out, fine hair, weight loss of 8-10 pounds since last year (my weight is maintained now after incorporating Ben and Jerry's and a lot of food into my daily diet), diarrhea, irritability, and others. I appreciate your help!

Old 11-17-2014, 11:35 PM   #19
(female)

Jenn1302 HB User

I have some of the symptoms that you mentioned above and I've been diagnosed with Hashimoto's. My thyroid hormones fluctuate all the time and often they come back normal, but I still have symptoms. I've been hyper, mild/subclinical hypo and normal. Your symptoms seem more like you're on the hyper side.

Old 11-20-2014, 09:37 AM   #20
(female)

x7arianaa7x HB User

That's interesting because sometimes I have sworn I feel hypo also. How were you able to get someone to listen to you and diagnose the Hashimoto's? The endocrinologist I have seen seems to think all of my symptoms are from other causes and won't entertain the idea something is wrong with my thyroid.

Reply Reply

Tags
cortisol, hyperthyroid