as Midwest said work on the levels, in the meantime some remedies that I can think off:
- triphala (it's a natural supplement; please check it out before you'd take anything)
- fiber tablets (again a natural supplement)
- first thing in the morning: fresh orange juice and a kiwi
- molkosan (again a natural thing)
- baking soda/bicarbonate in water (not cold not warm, but in between - English is not my mothertongue and cannot come up with the word
- add vitamin C to your magnesium
- one which is quite often forgotten: chew chew and chew your food some more and make sure you drink enough water.