It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Thyroid Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
(male)

Berlian HB User
Help me pleaseee! Please help!

I'll talk at length here. It's about my illness that still has not been properly diagnosed. It all started when I was on a strict diet with excessive exercise for 6 months to make the My weight lost 7 kg. That's all I do in order to create sixpack. In early January, I suddenly began to feel frequent drowsiness, headache back, fatigue, and dizziness. I think it's just because my regular low blood pressure checks 100/70. 2 weeks later my pressure is normal. But strangely my symptoms Still exist. Then I check my hb in local clinic and found my 11. I started eating iron-rich foods and iron supplements. Mid-February headaches disappeared and tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is also missing. BUT ... other symptoms are still there. I try to consult an internist with a complete blood check. My Hb 14.4 and that's normal. I know I have thalassemia minor. But the disease does not cause fatigue, dizziness, and drowsiness during hb levels do not drop. My doctor got confused too. Finally I was given a multivitamin and until now it's all no effect. My symptoms are not as severe as before when it first hit. But still often sleepy, weak, a little dizzy, a little sore and stiff neck. If anyone knows the disease with symptoms like that. Help me. Pleaseee. This is important. Thanks :-)

Old 03-21-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

light472 HB Userlight472 HB Userlight472 HB User
Re: Help me pleaseee! Please help!

I don't know about thalassemia , but judging from your symptoms I think it'd be worth looking into hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.

The "stiff and sore neck" you mention, is it more towards the back/side of the neck or at the front?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply