It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2003, 05:28 AM   #1

Jill J HB User
Post Autumn, Pinky??????

Haven't seen you guys around in awhile. Let us know how you are doing. Just been thinking about you.....Jill

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-12-2003, 11:34 PM   #2

autumn83175 HB User
Hi Jill,

Thank you for thinking of me. I am still around and read daily. Life is still pretty crazy over here. Chris is still away and I am working full time again. I am progressing slowly and can open to 21 now. I am eating much more these days. My favorite part of all this at the moment is I have lost about 15 lbs. I was hoping that would happen, now I just need to keep it off. Sometime soon, I will post more. I have more bad days, mentally, than good these days, for reasons other than the TMJ. I hate to post negative thoughts, so Im kind of keeping to myself at the moment. I think of everyone often though, and I see we have so many new people here. I hope everyone is doing well and feeling better. I also have not forgotten your appointment and will get you what you need, I have one on the 20th. Thanks again for thinking of me. I will talk to you soon.

Autumn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2003, 03:16 PM   #3

Jill J HB User
Hey Autumn,

I hate when there are so many outside stressors that make everything worse!! I am doing ok, my son and I got into a car accident on mother's day but we are ok thank God!!

My appointment is on the 23rd I can't wait I hope he can help me.

Take care and drop a line every now and then so I know you are still there.......Jill

Closed Thread