It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2003, 08:37 AM   #1
Veteran

Jill J HB User
Post Autumn, Dr.L

Hi Autumn,
I had my appt with Dr. L on Friday. He was really nice and understood what I was going through. My disk is stuck (which I knew) and that's what is causing my deviation. He is sending me for an MRI and wants me to bring him the films. Didn't discuss options too much as he said he wants to wait to see the films. I felt comfortable with him. I asked the people about you leaving me something and they looked at me like I was crazy. I went to the Haddonfield office, is that where you go?

Thanks again, Jill

Old 05-28-2003, 05:41 PM   #2
Veteran

Jill J HB User
bump so it doesn't get lost........

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2003, 12:40 PM   #3
Veteran

Jill J HB User
YooHoo.......Autumn, everything ok?????

Old 05-30-2003, 09:17 PM   #4

autumn83175 HB User
JILL,

I am so sorry to have neglected you. Life has been pretty insane the last few weeks. Chris is still not home, but starting to come around. I have some new roommates who are driving me nutty. Work has been just unbelievable. I can't believe a week has gone by. I saw your post and didn't have time to write back but intended to do it later that night and now look, a week has gone by. I'm so so sorry, this is just not like me.

Anyway, I am so glad you liked Dr. Lanzi. He is quite the character. I hope he gives you some answers and hopefully some relief. I have been going to the other office (Washington Tsp) since my surgery. Can you post when your next appointment is and I will make sure I fax Mary the papers for you. I promise not to fall off the wagon this time. I have made it a point this last week to put myself back together, whether or not Chris comes home. I really let myself get out of control, which, since I'm a control freak, only drove me crazier.

I am happy to report that I am feeling much better, health wise these days. I am getting used to eating, although those first couple bites are really painful. I still only have 22 opening, which is a little disappointing to me. Dr. Lanzi ordered a special device called a therabite to help improve it. Hopefully it will help. I got my before and after pics together finally. They are so amazing, I wish I could post them.

Anyways, again, I apologize for dropping the ball on you. I promise to do better next time. Please keep me posted on your progress.

Autumn

Old 05-31-2003, 05:54 AM   #5
Veteran

Jill J HB User
No problem Autumn, I completely understand. I am glad that you are feeling better healthwise which will help with the emotional. I know it's hard to stay/think positive but it does make a world of difference. I hope it all works out for you, I'll keep you in my prayers.

I won't be seeing Dr.Lanzi until I get my MRI which will be in the next 2 weeks. I just got my referral from my PCP but he's not sending me to the place Dr. L wanted me to go but at least he approved one...lol

Take care and just think......things will get better

Jill

PS: Are you doing your exercise??? PT????????

Old 06-01-2003, 09:23 AM   #6
Veteran

HRevero HB User
Talking

Hi, sorry to intrude, but I miss you Autumn!!!
I was wondering how you were doing. I think the important part is that Chris is coming around, that is a step on the right direction. How are your kids doing? I know that you are busy so I will keep this short, but I am glad to hear from you!!!
Heather

Closed Thread