It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2003, 05:47 PM   #1

CLTHOMAS702 HB User
Post Dr. Benoit

I got a call referring me to Dr. Benoit in Atlanta. Have any of you had any luck with him? I'm only getting worse and more tired as time goes on. Trying to work, raise a family, etc. has been overwhelming at times because of the pain and problems. My boss doesn't understand and I'm not sure how to go about getting any compensation if I can't continue to work. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance

Old 05-20-2003, 06:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

totallyconfused HB User
CLTHOMAS702,

Hi!! I'm so sorry that you are having so much pain. I bumped up an old topic for you in case you hadn't read it. Dr. Benoit is mentioned in it.

[This message has been edited by totallyconfused (edited 10-28-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-26-2003, 08:03 PM   #3
(female)

goodwillstacy HB User
Hi,
I am seeing Dr. Benoit on Thursday. I am having my surgery done by Dr. Razook; they share a practice. I have to get my splint re-adjusted before the surgery so that I can have something to wear to help the joint heal.
I will let you know how it goes. I've heard he is one of the best guys in the city.
.stacy.

Old 05-29-2003, 06:42 PM   #4
(female)

goodwillstacy HB User
Exclamation

Well today I was scheduled to see Dr. Benoit, but instead of him doing my splint adjustment Dr. Razook did it. I also met Dr. Berry today, the other oral surgeon in the practice. He will be attending Dr. Razook at my surgery on Monday. They are both very nice, gentle guys. I would imagine Dr. Benoit is the same way.
I will let you know if and when I do meet him. There is a man named Amateurdoc that posts on here, his wife sees Dr. Benoit. Hopefully he will come along and post on this thread.
Hope you are doing well,
.stacy.

Old 05-29-2003, 07:14 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

totallyconfused HB User
Stacy,

Good luck on your surgery. We will be thinking about you and hoping everything goes well.

[This message has been edited by totallyconfused (edited 10-28-2003).]

Old 06-01-2003, 04:25 PM   #6
(female)

goodwillstacy HB User
Thank you so much for your wishes and thoughts.
I will get on the computer as soon as I am physically able so that I can update all of you on my recovery.
I am also starting a web blog (journal) of my surgery, recovery, progress, etc. I will contact a moderator to see if I am aloud to post the link here.
I think that writing about my surgery and recovery will help me a lot and hopefully help others too.
We will be taking pictures in the recovery room, when I get into my room, when they take my bandages off, and at other important times. I will be posting those on the site also.
Anyway, I must go relax and try to get my mind off all this. Once again thank you for your kindness and I will talk to you all soon hopefully!!
Love,
.stacy.

Closed Thread