It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2003, 09:21 PM   #1

deblue HB User
Thumbs up TMJ Surgery - Dr. Larry Wolford, Dallas, TX

As I have stated before, I have had surgery by Dr. Wolford and was very pleased with him. I also know of another lady that had surgery by him and was glad that she did. Of course, we have the same dentist in St. Louis which I think helps alot. I was recovering on schedule until a car accident. Yes, Denise and Eve are related to the doctor, but they really do know what they are talking about on the phone. I have worked quite well with Denise. Yes, the surgery is expensive and he doesn't make payment plans. That is not good for most people. I did a lot of research about other dentists that might do Mitek Anchor surgery and he is the only one who does it. He is a very kind and caring doctor. I haven't heard or read of any lawsuits, but I will definitely talk to my dentist that referred me to him about it. He had a wonderful "fellow" working with him that assisted him in surgery. I think everyone should make their own decision by talking to him and seeing just what he can do for you for your type of problem. Everyone doesn't have the same situation to just say don't go to him. It is like a restuarant..some people like a particular one and the next person doesn't. I would recommend him for the kind of surgery I had. I don't know about any other. I know I did read a lot about him before seeing him.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:17 PM   #2
(female)

hnfmach1 HB User
Re: TMJ Surgery - Dr. Larry Wolford, Dallas, TX

I am from St. Louis as well and had surgery with Dr. Wolford in Texas miteck and plates. I agree that he was very kind and caring but now I feel as though my Dr. in St. Louis is taking advantage of me. This comes after having reviewed the billing practices of both Dr's. I am becoming very frustrated with this and was wondering if you have felt the same way?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
(female)

ellenwg HB User

I am having tmj issues and see a St. Louis-Bella Villa doctor right now. I am currently in a splint and probably going to have to have surgery down the road. My doctor has told me that i would be going to Dallas if i have to have surgery and i'm assuming it would be to see Dr. Wolford. Do either of you want to let me know the name of your St. Louis doctors? I would love to compare notes.

Old 10-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
(female)

hnfmach1 HB User

Dr. Keller, he is very knowledgable and specializes in TMJ

Old 10-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
(male)

rt8624 HB User

I am also seeing doctor Keller. I would love to talk to people but I don't know the rules here about posting. I know doctor names are allowed.

Closed Thread