It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2003, 01:16 PM   #1
Inactive

joseph martin HB User
Smile levy's stop's

hi everyone , well yesterday was splint adjustment day along with getting permanently bonded levy's stop to the upper back side of my teeth , this strange thing is like a shelf so i can no longer get an OVERBITE agian , i'm still in braces , a bracket broke of over the weekend so it had to be rebonded to the molor, it had been a few days since i was able to put my elastics in with the bracket off so my molors were quite sore this morning , i was told im looking at about a year still in braces , then i'll start a life time of retainer wearing , along with night time splint wearing only then , thank god i have had no more TMJ pain in about two months , joe

------------------

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Don't stop smoking! Hardwood Smoking Cessation 7 10-28-2009 07:52 AM
Want girlfriend to stop BC pill,but dont know how........ jji1984 Birth Control 5 03-07-2008 10:28 PM
I need help to stop using LAXS angelstar Eating Disorder Recovery 14 07-31-2007 11:10 AM
anyway to stop masturbating?? brownsfan832 Sexual Health - Teens 20 07-18-2005 11:10 PM
Stop the world - or at least my mind, please! pinkcatj Depression 7 06-15-2005 01:20 PM