It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2003, 08:29 PM   #1

20carfan HB User
Post Ear Ring- Herb/Vitamin Products

Hello,
I just want to know if anyone has gotten relief from any of those herb products that claim to stop or lesson Tinnitus (or if the product was a waist). Ive herd it all "silence is golden..." etc. I know a friend how spend 30$ on a product with Lipoflavinoids for 6 months, he reports it didnt help. I tried a product called "Clean Tinnitus" it was 18$ a bottle, didnt help at all either.

Old 09-17-2003, 09:17 PM   #2

Jamie HB User
Unfortunatly, there are people out there who make MONEY off of other peoples misfortunes.

RING STOP is a big one that a lot of people are PO'd about, as people wasted their money on a bunch of herbal junk you can buy at any herbal store for a few bucks...

Just take comfort in the fact that these people will burn in hell! hehe

[Edited to remove cuss word. Please use other words such as "junk", or "garbage" etc. Thanks.]

[This message has been edited by Well-come (edited 09-19-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2003, 09:46 PM   #3
Veteran

mdla HB User
Im glad for the post and the warning. I saw Ring Stop at a health food store it was about 30$ I thought about buying. I tried the Ginko B. one of the main ingrediants in it, nothing really helped. Ill save the 30 bucks.

Old 09-19-2003, 09:40 PM   #4

Isobelj HB User
I haven't tried the 'Ring Stop', but did read (from a link re tinnitus on this page), the story of a man who used it and found his long term tinnitus gradually decreased until it almost ceased altogether. Frankly it gave me hope! I know these 'tales' can be eggagerated or even made up in order to sell products, but it felt to me as if there was some truth in it.

Well, I don't know more about Ring Stop than what I read in that link, or anything much about other similar natural products aimed at people with ear issues, and can't buy them where I live anyway, but I do believe in the efficiacy of good, adequate natural treatments when properly used. It can take time for them to work, you don't see effects immediately as you may with a medication, plus you are more likely to see/receive good effects if you are not on medication which can 'fog' the body's ability to respond to a natural treatment. Then too there are so many products which sound impressive but contain inapropriate ingredients, or good ingredients which are nonetheless present in too low a strength to have any impact. I am taking several vitamins, bought separately rather than in a multi vit form, I absolutely think they do do some good. I've taken for example Vit C for years and never get a cold when I take it. Plus I healed my cat's inflammatory bowel disease with natural treatments, when her vet said she had it in a chronic form, she has been completely well for over two years. That had a big effect on me and I view illness/illness treatment, in a more holistic way now. So, though I'm pretty in the dark about the herb or vitamin products aimed at tinnitus sufferers, I do believe natural remedies, vitamins, minerals and so on taken in the right form and right amounts definitely do some real good, I don't see why they would not help TMJ sufferers.

Isobel

[This message has been edited by Isobelj (edited 09-20-2003).]

Closed Thread