I have my second app. this monday but at my first app. the doc advised me to look up some sort of neurologist to check for past neck or head injuries.
That was in the beginning of september, but I haven't had the time to get to that neurologist...
What should I do? I take it that she needs the results of that neuro before she can asses further treatment
Should I cancel my app with my specialist 'till I get to that neuro or should I just go to my doc and tell her that I haven't had the time?
If I cancel now I have to wait another month for my next app.
I need advice desperatly http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/hammer.gif