It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2003, 06:04 PM   #1
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: MO
Posts: 489
Michelle W HB User
Post Does anyone see a physical med and rehabilitation doctor?

I was wondering what type of treatment they might recommend for someone after TMJ sugery? My nurse practioner recommended a doctor for me in this area.

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 10-06-2003, 03:17 PM   #2
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: MO
Posts: 489
Michelle W HB User


Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Scared,what does this mean??? WhenItRains Thyroid Disorders 4 04-21-2010 12:55 PM
What does a Physiatrist do? crookedback Back Problems 8 04-27-2009 10:53 AM
Lumbar fusion and physical work emm11 Back Problems 8 09-07-2008 12:01 PM
Has Anyone Ever Heard of This? Hoopa7p Heart Disorders 8 08-29-2008 02:23 AM
Anyone want to share what they have written? happygirl440 Disabilities 4 05-16-2008 10:38 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!