Can anyone relate? or should i ask for a 2nd opinion
Can anyone relate to this being TMJ?
1) Tingly sensation in side of face.
2) Pain behind, occasionally above and below eye, also slight puffiness.
3) Pain on upper jaw like teeth growing through.
4) Heaviness of bottom jaw.
5) Pain in the back of neck with occasional shooting pains up the back of the head and pressure on and around scalp with slight swelling to back of neck.
6) Feeling of heaviness and puffiness in cheeks.
7) Also started with sinus infection, 1st one i have ever had since I started with this pain. Took about 3 weeks to clear up which made the above symptoms worse.
8) Very bad dizziness when I stand up with a heavy weight feeling at the back of the head.
9) Shooting pains in both temples.
Any advice welcome, as this is driving me insane, been to ER twice, one of the times the doc thought I had meningitis due to a spot on my back which didn't disappear with a glass, so they checked my eyes and they said everything was fine and let me go with stronger painkillers. That was two days ago and this has been worrying me ever since. But surely if it was meningitis I would be feeling a hell of alot worse now not abit better. BTW I got my boyfriend to look at the spot which he said looked like a mole.