After months of waiting to get a definitive answer from my insurance company (an after who knows how many millimeters of bone worn away) I learned that I can have a CAT Scan, and that it will be covered. My doctor phoned in an order for it today. Unfortunately, it will cost me a $250 deductable, and 20% of the remaining $200, which I won't pay if I can wait until June 1st. I haven't eaten solid food since January. I can wait loner for that, but I'm concerned about irreparible damage, and wondering if it is already too late, and should I just wait until June at this point...assuming my employer renews my contract next month for another year.