It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2005, 07:53 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

raylp HB User
Medical Intuitive

I have been diagnosed with bilateral disc displacement without reduction by 3 surgeons and a dentist. I've been planning for surgery, as the common mainstream conservative treatments haven't helped.

This week I had a medical intuitive reading. This was my 2nd, each with a different therapist from opposite sides of the country. They didn't know each other. What was amazing was that neither was told of my condition and both got to it immediately. Also both had almost identical treatment recommendations. Pretty cool.

They both said that surgery wouldn't be necessary/help much. I was told that that my disc discplacment is partly a symptom of other internal conditions.

The main theme was that I was not getting the nutrition I needed, even though I have a good diet. My body wasn't absorbing things right.They said I have an internal infection and an auto-immune issue that has a good chance of being remedied. Also my skeletal strucuture is said to be out of whack, which I found to be true through x-rays.

I have learned through chiropractic sources that if the spine is really out of alignment, the nerves in each place will have difficulty sending information, including to the organs.

I was recommended cranial sacral body work, and also taking easily accessable nutrients. The suggested nutritional products were: Reliv Classic by one reader; Liquid minerals, glucosamine, and chicken collagen by the other. They both recommended drinking alot more water.

I went and researched the Reliv product and found many testimonials in which people had healed severe problems through this nutritional supplement. Quite compelling.

The main reason I wanted to post this is that, although I don't know if any of the remedies will fix the TMJ, it is powerful to find that the TMJ may be due to something internal that is really imbalanced, and that conventional medicine might overlook this altogether. If so, a person with TMJ might go through a number of steps medically and still not find improvement.

Last edited by raylp; 06-10-2005 at 02:13 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2005, 09:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

luvtocamp HB Userluvtocamp HB User
Re: Medical Intuitive

I would try anything before surgery. I have MS(autoimmune) and I know my spine is crooked at times.

Closed Thread