It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2005, 08:27 AM   #1
(female)

liberty72 HB User
Question questions reguarding tmj

Could this be a symptom too? Sometimes when I have a really bad flare up my nose will run, I sneeze, and my eyes will start watering. It's almost like a sinus problem. But this only happens when I have a bad flare up of the pain and all.
Also, does everyone else's symptoms come and go during the day, or are they pretty steady? Mine come and go, as far as the pain goes anyways.
One more question, is TMJ more of a woman's condition than a man's or is it both and is it targeting both over weight and normal weight people?

I'm sorry there are so many questions about this. But I am only tring to get as much info about this as I can and what better way to get informed than from people that suffer from it. I appreciate this site so much, it is always so informative and helpful and supportive. Everyone here is so great and I know each of you will be blessed one day. Thank you all so much for any help you can give me.

Old 07-19-2005, 10:23 AM   #2
(male)

GoodThings HB User
Re: questions reguarding tmj

Hello,
"TMJ" is a dislocation of the tm joints. Nothing more. These joints are very complicated. So when they're dislocated, your muslces are trying to compensate for it. And consequently, we have all these pain. But "tmj" is nothing more than a dislocation of the joints. Fix the dislocation, and everything will go back to normal.

GT

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread