It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2005, 03:44 PM   #1

EverlastingSmile137 HB User
will i really find the answer???

I haven't posted on here in so long. How is everybody doing????
I'm at college and I met with a counselor who knows a lot of neurological stuff. He said he will find out exactly why I am getting pain and he will find a way to get rid of it, and he won't give up (of course, I've heard that one before but why not give it a shot). He wants me to get a bunch of blood tests done to rule out everything my other doctor's overlooked. If he still doesn't find anything I might have to go to a neurologist. I've never been to one before. I'm scared to do all this though. It does seem like I might really find out the cause of my pain....I'm scared to find the answers though, even though I've been longing for them for so long. I'm definatly going to do it though because I can't handle this pain anymore!!

It's not a question but a lesson learned in time

Closed Thread