It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2005, 06:52 PM   #1
Inactive

Rhiannon163 HB User
Question Inner ear vibrations/spasms?

For several month now, I've been experiencing this spasm thing in my left ear, same side as my TMJ. At first, it would only happen when I was lying in bed. It started happening more and more frequently, and the last three days it has been nearly constant. It is driving me absolutely insane. I went to the doc today, and she said she couldn't see anything wrong, so she's referring me to ENT. It didn't dawn on me that it could be TMJ related until I started looking it up online tonight. Does anyone else have this? The only way I can get it to stop is by sticking my finger in my ear. I looked like a complete dope at a meeting today, sitting there with my finger in my ear. I need to make this stop soon before I go insane. I couldn't get an appt with ENT until Friday. My TMJ has always been relatively mild. I wore a mouth thing briefly about 18 years ago, but that's the only treatment I've ever had. It didn't do anything.

Old 08-02-2005, 07:57 AM   #2
(female)

chloebell HB User
Re: Inner ear vibrations/spasms?

This happens to me on very rare occasions. It feels like your ear is vibrating on the inside. My ears also ring a lot, but not at the same time as the vibrating.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2007, 12:49 PM   #3
(male)

ear568897 HB User
inner ear spasms

Hello, yes i have this to in both ears but each ear does a different thing. My left ear makes like a vibrating or a spasm feeling when i type on the key board lightly. Also when i use the phone on my left ear my right ear goes right into spasm. Right now i am taking lipoflavonoid an over the counter medicine with all vitamines in it so you dont need to worry about any kind of side effect. You can get this at a local cvs or walgreens. I have only been taking it for 2 days now and have to take it for six months.

Closed Thread