It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2005, 04:17 PM   #1
(female)

MLZ HB User
Question

Hi, I'm new here. Have been suffering from tmj for some time on the right side of my face. Finding any doctor to take me seriously has been impossible. Lately the pain on the right side of my face has been very bad along with my neck and also very dizzy/headachy almost all of the time... I've tried everything from chiropractor to acupuncture to moist heat a lot with a soft diet etc... anyways doing my research on the internet and i came across something and was wondering if it was worth trying [removed] has anybody had any experience with these? If so did they make any difference?
Also wondering if anyone has tried [removed]
Thanks =)

[Please do not list websites with advertising. For more details, please read the board guidelines by clicking the "Posting Rules" above. Thanks - Well-come Moderator.]

Last edited by Well-come; 08-15-2005 at 08:33 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
(female)

maggiejean HB User
Re: Question

Sorry, wish I could help but we can't talk about products I guess. Try to get a consultation with an Orafacial pain doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread