It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
(female)

faith7777 HB User
am getting this muscle twitch in my foot don,t understand

i keep getting this constant muscle twitches in one of my foot ......can tmj cause you to get this constant muscle twitch i mean it is like 24/7 in one foot please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2007, 08:18 AM   #2
(female)

alorcoy HB User
Re: am getting this muscle twitch in my foot don,t understand

I remember reading on a Web site once about a woman who said her TMJ caused muscles from her jaw down to her calf/foot to tighten up - something about the pulling throwing off the axis of her body.

Maybe try and chiro and massage to try to loosen things up and get them back in place?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #3
(male)

TMJVictim#8824 HB User

Wow!!! I thought I was the ONLY one who had this!!! I too have problems w/my left foot (the same side as my TMJ) Actually i can feel it travel up my leg (sometimes) and tightness in my hip. I can still walk with no problems, but its uncomfortable. When the TMJ pain worsens, so does the foot pain.

I have to say this: Massage therapy is WONDERFUL! It has been reliveing my pain immensly. Also MG & CA supplements help!

Old 12-14-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
(female)

irina33 HB User

I found this forum when my husband complained about leg twitching for the first time that lasted about 12 hours. I started researching... and found this symptom very frustraiting after reading forum messages that describe how people suffer.
I'm myself suffered from lower back pain for almost 2 years now. After going through doctor's visits suggesting surgery and physical therapies that didn't help, I read this book that was recommended by one of my co-workers and it healed me. I'm pain free 2 weeks now I was very sceptical reading first third of the book, but when I realized that my pain is gone - I believed. While reading the same author's second book I felt necessity to share my pain-free discoveries. The first book John E. Sarno 'The Mindbody Prescription: Healing the Body, Healing the Pain', second book is 'Healing back pain: The Mind-Body Connection'. I hope it'll help you as it helped me!!!

Closed Thread