It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board

needs a response URGENTLY!! Have Bad and Great news!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
temera2
Veteran
(female)

temera2 HB User
Red face needs a response URGENTLY!! Have Bad and Great news!

hello everyone ,

i am feeling mixed at the moment, so i went to the dentist however before it got some xrays conducted and guess what i dont have 2 disc displacements anymore, they have recaptured! However my dentist couldnt work out then why my earaches returned last sunday .. they are so so sharp , she says like neurotic pain, however all she could say it was stress caused..

She also clarrified it physically cannot be bone on bone with splints in the mouth... and claims the pain is from exam Stress... and so she didnt really solve how to fix my earache...

It feels so sore and itchy after it hurts like cotton wool ... is this muscle spasm , the question of the day is ;

IS THERE A DRUG WHICH I CAN OBTAIN FROM MY DOCTOR WHICH WILL MAKE MY EARACHE DISAPPEAR?

Do you guys think i should be weary or estactic... so mixed at the moment

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2008, 04:27 AM   #2
luvtocamp
Senior Veteran
(female)

luvtocamp HB Userluvtocamp HB User
Re: needs a response URGENTLY!! Have Bad and Great news!

That is wonderful news, how did she know your discs are in the right place now? I have heard the ear pain is the last thing to get better so maybe that will be gone soon hopefully.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:47 AM   #3
temera2
Veteran
(female)

temera2 HB User
Exclamation Re: needs a response URGENTLY!! Have Bad and Great news!

hey luvtocamp,

How you doing! i got some xrays done in the morning where i bite on this plate thing and she compared them to my May results and was like great perfect, but my dentist has broken english and was in a fowl mood over something however she said they are great , with no smile but still i was like oh my gosh so the 2 dics are great, shes like they are perfect with splints but still not quite there when you take the splints off .... i think i have really bad muscle spasm.. im trying to get a pill from the doctor, shes like you better watch your stress and all .. im like hmmm i was still a bit sad as she didnt tell me whow to remove this earache.. it hurts REALLY bad for like 2 seconds.. how are you going though??

all i know is the journey isnt over after the condyles are good we must be aware of muscle spasm...

Thanks for your response,
God Bless

Please let me know what drug i could take and please write back and tell me how you are going! Thanks again for writing! * BIG HUG!

Old 10-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
luvtocamp
Senior Veteran
(female)

luvtocamp HB Userluvtocamp HB User

Right now I take soma for the muscle spasms, seems to help a bit. Its a mild muscle relaxant and I can still function on it. I also take ultran now and then for the pain. Yes I know the ear pain is awful, I still have it as my bite is so off yet, but my dentist is making me new dentures, so I pray they help, but sometimes I feel some of this is coming from my neck as I have bone spurs there.

Now that your joints are in the right place hopefully that area will heal and the ear pain will leave you. You do sound like you better than a couple months ago, hey any improvement is great, hopefully it will just get better and better because you are young and your body is healthy and able to adapt better than being older like me.

Be sure to take care of your neck and watch your posture!!!

Old 11-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #5
paul77
(male)

paul77 HB User

hi temera please dont give up i know how u feel i started getting really sharp earaces they made my whole head shudder your disks have recapured your on your way just try to think positive do u take antidepressents for when u feel depressed trust me they really help have u asked your docter for some mucsel relexents my phycirtrist gave me some larasapam it really helped me my ears stoped ringing ive herd of this great detist called docter robert conner from alabama hes helped loads of people even people with sugeries which alot of tmj experts wont help u with cause they say it irivisbletry try and contact him ive herd hes wonderful dont give up temera your in my thoughts

[Please do not text message. Please do the best that you can to spell out your words like writing "you" for "u", use appropriate capital letters, apostrophes and periods. It's particularly hard for some people to understand, where English is not their first language. Thanks - Well-come Moderator.]

Last edited by Well-come; 11-07-2008 at 06:59 PM.

Closed Thread