It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
(female)

sjeffery HB User
Dr. Edward Grace in Baltimore, MD - anyone been to see him?

Hello All,
I am interested to know if anyone has been to see/is a patient of Dr. Grace and can share their experience. I am still trying to find the right local doc as I can no longer travel easily to Boston where I've been seen for the past few years. I have decided against consulting with Dr. Stack and Dr. Droter. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks, Stephanie

Old 07-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB User
Re: Dr. Edward Grace in Baltimore, MD - anyone been to see him?

Stephanie - You will love Dr. Grace. I'm currently a patient of Dr. Grace, and I'm impressed with his knowledge, and his bed side manner. I've had problems with my
TMJ for 25 years, and as such I've seen numerous doctors from Bayonne to Richmond. I really like working with Dr. Grace. When it was time for me to find a new doctor last fall I decided to look for a dental school, and then find a faculty practice. The two dental schools in the Washington D.C. area are Howard in D.C., and the University of Maryland in Baltimore. I found Dr. Grace at the University of Maryland, and I haven't looked back. Please let us know how your appointment goes. Peggy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thelma-Louise HB UserThelma-Louise HB UserThelma-Louise HB User

Its always good to see another referral or dr recommendation from a member - if his name is not listed on the Great TMJ Dr thread you may want to post it there along with the city and state he is located in. Thanks.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
(female)

sjeffery HB User

Hello Pegala,
Thanks for responding. I'm glad you've had such a great experience w/Dr. Grace. He and I "spoke" via email and he ended up referring me to Dr. Sylvan Mintz, near my home in Maryland. I have had a consult w/Dr. Mintz and I liked him very much. He took an impression (very gently) and I will go in to get my new splint beg. of August. Dr. Grace sounds wonderful. My only reservation in starting treatment with him is that I understand he wants to retire this year. It's just so hard to start over w/new docs. Thanks again, Stephanie

Old 07-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB UserPegala HB User

Stephanie - I didn't realize that Dr. Grace is going to retire. I'm glad that he helped you to find someone you're comfortable. I would trust anyone Dr. Grace reccommends. Keep my posted on how you're doing. Peggy

Closed Thread