It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 AM   #1
(female)

Neonsky HB User
All these symptoms TMJ? Throat clicking and more

Lately i have had a lot of issues - how many of these may be from my TMJD? The main one i am worrying about and bothered by is throat clicking when i swallow and kind of difficulty swallowing - especially saliva or liquids - i have to gulp loudly to swallow! This has been going on a couple of months now.

Other symptoms I've been getting..
Jaw pain on both sides (and my jaw clunks when i open it)
Ear ache
Upper teeth feel pressure (and maybe roof of mouth too) - it's kind of heavy/strong and achy
Throat is tight - below Adams apple
Throat pain
Tongue - sometimes feels kind of tight or constricted

I suffer with anxiety problems and so i have a hard time knowing if some of these might be anxiety related rather than TMJ? I'm having no treatment for either but have been looking into myofascial release as a possibility.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread