It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
(female)

balletgirl HB User
Talking To all tmj sufferers

Hi, just to let you know NUCCA chiropractor can help with tmj related symptoms. Also with neck and back pain, and a whole list of other health issues related to the nervous system. It is a special type of chiropractic adjustment that only correct the upper cervical neck region, it is supposed to help with a whole variety of health issues. Check it out, it just might be your answer! I have suffered miserably with loads of issues, burning skin, chronic fatigue, headaches 24/7, jaw and ear pain and popping, double vision, dizziness, vertigo, insomnia, anxiety and just not feeling like I am on the planet at all, like a brain fog/dreamlike state. Not funny at all. Nucca chiropractic adjustment is supposed to help all this by freeing up the constricted nervous system, which allows the body to heal itself. Check it out for yourself and see if it can help you. I have had three adjustments so far, have seen some small improvement. Nervous system takes time to heal, so hopefully this will be my answer. Best of luck everyone

The Following User Says Thank You to balletgirl For This Useful Post:
denneerm (04-06-2012)
Closed Thread