It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
(female)

sarahblue HB User
has anyone seen dr piper in florida

hi I know I've posted this before ! But thought I would try again . Has anyone had treatment or thought about going to see dr piper in florida ! I've heard really postive things about him . He does fat graft surgery ! I know a lot of people say they don't work long term . But from what I've read there are some people who have had this surgery 11 years ago and still doing well and pain free.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
(female)

kaytye HB User
Re: has anyone seen dr piper in florida

I am a patient of Dr Piper right now. I had the fat graft surgery three months ago am pain free. I have talked to others that have undergone the procedure longer than 11 years ago and are still fine. You also need to consider that with every patient, the technique improves. Personally, your own fat seems like a much better solution than metal, or anything else. The initial consultation alone is so thorough that you'll have a COMPLETE understanding of what is really wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
(male)

jbuilder2 HB User
Re: has anyone seen dr piper in florida

kaytye - when you did the nerve blocks did all the pain go away? I did the full consult and definitely have a TMJ problem but the nerve blocks only got most of the pain, not all.

Sarahblue- Definitely recommend visiting him. You will learn alot and have way too much to think about.

Reply Reply