It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
(male)

Dionysius25 HB User
Question Anybody have experience with TMJ Dr in Las Vegas?

Howdy do.

I was wondering if any one knows of or has had procedures done with any TMJ Dr.s in Las Vegas?

I have displacement without recapture, condule deterioration and bone spurs up the wazoo. Lots of pain and swelling, but I can open three fingers wide.

Thanks, folks.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #2
(female)

Lenore6 HB User
Re: Anybody have experience with TMJ Dr in Las Vegas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysius25 View Post
Howdy do.

I was wondering if any one knows of or has had procedures done with any TMJ Dr.s in Las Vegas?

I have displacement without recapture, condule deterioration and bone spurs up the wazoo. Lots of pain and swelling, but I can open three fingers wide.

Thanks, folks.

Hi, I live in Vegas but I can't say I would be any help. Apparently we live in the wrong town according to my PT. Even tho we have the LVI training here, the people I've dealt with say they're not the way to go. I've been dealing with ENT's, oral surgeons and ortho drs for almost the past 2 yrs and finally getting a split next week (Long story). They are totally against neuromuscular dentists but functional orthodontist are ok, but to find one here is impossible.†
I can tell you who to stay away from according to my PT. Becareful of the ones that "specialize" in tmjd. Alot of the dentists here will charge way too much for treatment that is not necessary.†
I've heard good things about Dr Clayton Chan, but also heard he's expensive. So I haven't checked him out.†
Good luck! Let me know if you find anyone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lenore6 For This Useful Post:
Dionysius25 (09-20-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply