It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
(male)

2Bme HB User
Dentists who can take a mold and study it properly?

Hello everyone, a little more than a month ago, I had three top cavities filled, then adjusted, then my mouth went to heck. My teeth, especially on the left, no longer connect at all (I used to be able to vibrate all my teeth equally and perfectly while humming, and before the cavities, my dentist said that I had a perfect bite and that none of my teeth were hitting). Orthodonic devices of any type are absolutely impossible for me to have (because of my funds, career, ect ect) and my only hope of getting an even bite and avoiding TMJ as well as my teeth hitting and grinding in the front is finding a dentist who may be able to take a mold of my teeth, use complex study methods to see exactly where my teeth should have structure, but don't, and try his best to build my surfaces back from there. I have no other option and if anyone's had this process done and could recommend any dentists, please, please recommend!

Reply Reply