It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
(female)

2732284th HB User
Need advise on reading material for TMJ

I had an ongoing sinus problem for about two months with jaw and ear pain. Now I realize they are two seperate issues. I had a lower wisdom tooth removed which helped the jaw but not the ear. The oral surgeon said I might have TMJ. CT can of the sinus and ear is clear. If I have TMJ I want to read as much as I can before I see a denist or health professional and spend more money.
Please recommend books or online websites that I can refer to and understand my (our) problem. Thank you for any help.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

MountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB UserMountainReader HB User
Re: Need advise on reading material for TMJ

If you follow my TMJ threads for the last couple years, you will find my story that includes starting with ear issues.

The best book I found for information and helpful strategies on TMJD is called The TMJ Healing Plan by Cynthia Peterson, PT. It came out after I'd put a bunch of money into seeking answers to my issues.

The Following User Says Thank You to MountainReader For This Useful Post:
2732284th (11-27-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
tmj disorder, tmj jaw exercises