It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Tourette Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
(female)

isitjustme HB User
Unhappy I can't believe how bad I am right now

Hi,

I have lived all my life knowing there was something wrong with me and I always try to do anything I can to make the tics or tourettes not noticable but today is the worst I have ever had I think.....

I have been shrugging my shoulders all day and moving my head and neck so darn bad that my neck and shoulders are killing me, I can't seem to get comfortable at all.....

My hair is, I mean, was right below my ear and it has been bothering me the last couple of days because of this tic or tourettes that I have. I have never been to the doctor for this, but I know I have alot of OCD tendencies, so it might just be a tic.

My hair was bothering me so bad, that I just cut my hair, I cut it to about 1/2 inch above my ear, on both sides and I didn't cut the back as I can't see it, so I am sure it is not that bad, I also cut my bangs because they were bothering me too....

I am still shrugging my shoulders and moving me neck and head and it is getting worse.

I want to and need to stop this. It is driving me crazy.

Is there anything in my household that will keep me from doing this, something that will even lessen it. I have heard of selenium to help this, I don't have any of that, but I do have melatonin, or I have benadryl.....I have heard that one or the other might help.

Please help me before I shave my whole head, the only thing is, I will still shake my head thinking there is hair there when there isn't.....

Thanks.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2011, 07:28 PM   #2
(male)

qazwsxedcrfv HB User
Re: I can't believe how bad I am right now

It may be necessary to see a doctor.

Old 08-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
(female)

isitjustme HB User
Re: I can't believe how bad I am right now

I have something to tell everyone that has tourettes or knows someone who has it.......

Very important, the body may need magnesium.

I have been taking magnesium for 3 days now because a friend suggested it to me for the tics or tourettes, and amazing.

I don't feel the need to move anymore, I don't have my headaches that I have been having and I don't feel the anxiety attacks or depression that I have felt the past couple of weeks.

Give it a try it just may help.

Closed Thread