It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trigeminal Neuralgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
(male)

sethwoita HB User
Throbbing Pain - Left side of head

Hi guys.

I saw this post and was curious if anyone could help me out. I was at the gym last week and while doing some squats I had a sharp pain run up the left side of my neck into the left side of my head over my ear. It took me by surprise because this has never happened before and I wasn't really over-exerting myself. Once I stood up I felt a little light-headed and sat down for a few minutes.

It's been almost a week and it still hurts and throbs throughout the day. It's not consistent but it does happen every once in a while. I've also noticed some slight pain around my left eye. Any ideas what could have happened and if this is something I should be worried about??

Thanks,
seth w.

Old 07-31-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
(female)

bettyrosebeauty HB User
Re: Throbbing Pain - Left side of head

Personally I would keep a record of them and rate the pain out of 10. Then go and see your doctor. I tried diagnosing myself for years but there are so many types of headaches its impossible for us to know. But once you get to see someone they will ask you to keep a headache diary, so your better going prepared xx good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread