latest diagnosis is helping after 43 years, combined with a dentist and ENT. Teeth were very sensitive, vision stressed easily, neck stiff, then heavy blood clots in mucous in sinus, severe headaches. Initial pain similar to that when eating cold ice cream, right sinus, right eye, left tmj, back of left neck, then headache. Teeth ache and very sensitive, pain triggered by acidy foods, OJ salsa, soda. Beer ok/ bad for infection.
Dentist: tissue infected after surgery:
1. Apicoectomy for a k9 tooth root that is up in the sinus
ENT: Sinus infection, polyps
1. Antibiotic Clindamycin prescribed by dentist
1. Steamy water with towel over head for ten minutes
2. Amoxicillin875, prednisone, SinuCleanse, Flunisolide
3. The Flunisolide aggravated the nerve in my sinus so the ENT prescribed
1. One gallon pot of boiling water, inhale thru nose for ten minutes with a towel over the head.
2. While inhaling steam, stretch the nostrils outward to the left and right, and attempt to flare the nostrils. There is some pulling and pain under the nose and above the teeth but it improves.
3. After 30 minutes, flush the sinus with a netipot
4. Repeat daily
5. Now I can drink oj again, and vision is stable, neck not as stiff, if a head ache starts I just do the steps 1-3 above. Bingo
6. I think the infection spreads subtly and sensitizes the eyes, teeth, sinus, tmj, neck nerve behind the ear. Trigeminal whatever that is?
Last edited by moderator2; 06-07-2011 at 05:31 AM.
Reason: please do not post a commercial website