It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trigeminal Neuralgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 01:27 PM   #1
(female)

bettyrosebeauty HB User
Angry 15 years !!

I'm afraid this is going to be a long one..

I have suffered from headaches for the past 15 years. They have got worse as the years have gone on. I have recently been diagnosed with a rare form of cluster along with a form of migraine. Both of which they are trying assess. I have now been put on propanalol and 2 pain relief meds. I can not even explain the pain they cause. I am completley incoherant and look like i have had a stroke when i get them.

Since Feb (before this medication) I started with clammy sweats. These were gaurenteed everymorning whilst getting ready for work and all night. During the night I find my feet are extremely hot. PS I sleep with nothing on, so no there are no socks involved. These sweats have got worse and come on and off all day, even when just sitting.

2months ago i developed a rash on my feet and was sent to hospital for blood test with regards to my liver/kidney. The only thing that showed was an enzyme slightly raised. I was discharged with no action. I have since stopped the propanalol as i was advise this may have caused this.

Last week I had a severe headache and the sweats got that bad and i collapsed at work, abulance called etc. my blood pressure was described as very low, they said becasue i had been sat down for a while befire they got there it was probably a lot lower.

I was taken to hospital and again no action taken ?? The only other problem I have is a very swollen heavy abdomen.

Can somebody advise as i have lost all confidence is doctors etc

Last edited by bettyrosebeauty; 07-31-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
(male)

graphicsman1 HB User
Re: 15 years !!

Betty, you mentioned that your abdomen was swollen. Have you had a gastric emptying scan? Kenny

Old 01-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
(male)

graphicsman1 HB User
Re: 15 years !!

Betty, you mentioned your abdomen was swollen. Have you had a gastric emptying scan?

Reply Reply