It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2004, 04:51 PM   #1

cool_kid HB User
Wanting a child...But cannot keep semen inside me! Help!

Hi, everyone. I am just wondering a few things about sex. I am young, married, and was a virgin when I got married. I just got married a couple of weeks ago, and we've only had intercourse about 12 times. It still hurts everytime (but only upon penetration now, usually, it seems).... and it is starting to feel kind of good. We want a family right away, and would like to get pregnant, but the thing is....Everytime we have sex, after he pulls out, I put my hand down to my vagina and crack, and there is gobs (seems like all of it) of his semen there. It is not on the inside of my body, to be fertalized, but on the outside. I don't know if the problem is that I am too tight, and my muscles are sucking the semen out of my body...? Or what...? He only lasts around 2 mins. each time. (We were both virgins.) We also have to use lube in order for him to penetrate me. It hurts too much if not, even if I am very wet. The lube has to be put on his penis. I really want a child right away, but I don't see how with all of his semen coming out of my body after sex! He keeps his penis inside me for like 1 min. after he is done ejaculating, and I don't go to the bathroom or get up for like 10 mins. afterwards. Also, we have only done missionary position. Please give me some advice! Thank you all so much! I really want a child!!

Old 08-16-2004, 05:00 PM   #2
(female)

astw22 HB User
Re: Wanting a child...But cannot keep semen inside me! Help!

Hey Cool Kid,

I was worried about this too when my husband and I were trying to conceive our child. Everytime we have sex, alot seems pour out of me as well but I guess it didn't matter because after two months we were pregnant. I am now 27 weeks pregnant. Good luck. Hope it works out for u.

Married DH - February 10, 2004
DD Avery Born - November 23, 2004

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2004, 08:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

Chrissi HB User

dont worry about this....it will seem that alot comes back out but you have to remeber there is MILLIONS and MILLIONS and sperm when a man ejaculates.
when i concieved my daughter i was just jumping right up and going to the bathroom and "cleaning up" so dont worry really!
just prop up your backside afterwards for about 20 min. i always watch tv, makes the time go quicker....lol
ohh and they recomend that you not use any lube if you can aviod it , but if you have to use water based lube (like KY jelly) never anything like vaseline though, it wont let the sperm swim as well.
goodluck

Old 08-16-2004, 08:14 PM   #4

kristi_p HB User

Hi,
This is my 4th pregnancy and trust me if you are not using a condom it is usually always messy down there.
But I am sure plenty of it gets inside too.

Good luck, keep us posted!!

Old 08-16-2004, 09:50 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User

Some of what you are feeling may be your own fluids coming out of you or have come out of you. Also, pre ejaculate has a lot of sperm in it as well. I know cause that's how I got pregnant. They do say to lay still on your back for 20 minutes to give the guys a chance to swim up that way. Good luck and try not to worry too much.

Closed Thread