It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 09:36 AM   #1

Blowfish HB User
Weird CM - Did I Ovulate???

This is so strange, but b4 I was on the pill my body was like clockwork and I def. knew when I O'd - cramping and definite EWCM. Well, I have been on the Pill for 10 years. We are not TTC, but would be happy if I did get pg. I AM ON the Pill now. We BDd on Valentines day, last Monday night. On Tuesday morning and then again on Friday I had EWCM - huge clumps of it?? Do you think by some strange miracle I O'd - I take my pills perfectly and never miss. And I haven't noticed any cramping or anything. Does EWCM always mean ovulation? Sorry, I just thought you TTC girls would know best. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
First IUI last week... weird things going on... wilske7 Infertility 0 03-18-2009 09:50 PM
weird CM 4 days after ovulation LindsayO23 Trying to Conceive (TTC) 2 04-25-2007 12:27 PM
Weird things happening during O xtrish2002 Women's Health 0 09-14-2006 07:31 PM
Can you have a period but not ovulate? haileysheets Trying to Conceive (TTC) 5 05-23-2006 11:15 PM
Weird question about af? Very confused? Ally803 Trying to Conceive (TTC) 5 02-10-2006 12:54 PM