It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Trying to Conceive (TTC) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
(female)

ibtara86 HB User
Question Implantation, need opinions..

Hello everybody, I havent posted in a while or really TTC lately either because I'm in nursing school. Not alot of time. BUT, anyway, My periods are sorta irregular 6/12, 7/23, none aug, 9/30, 10/27, none nov, 12/12, 1/11. LOL

So as you can tell I usually bleed for 2 months then off for a month. So this month would be my "off" month. Then on the 24th, Thursday, I had a VERY light pink clearish discharge. Just enough to lightly get on the TP. Then went away, then again late Friday night when I woke to use the bathroom just very lightly again. And now has went away and not been seen since.

Would this/could this be implantation? Just looking for opinions.. Thanks so much!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2005, 12:42 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User
Re: Implantation, need opinions..

it could be. the only thing that sucks is you gotta wait until your period is due to test. but if youve got over a month to wait im sure you could take one in 2 weeks. it sounds like it could be though. Are you trying to get PG? if so i hope this is a sign for a BFP. good luck and let us know on the results.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2005, 12:47 PM   #3
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

Thanks for replying. Yes we are trying. The thing is I never know when my period is due. lol Its so irregular, so I dont know when to test. Thanks

Old 02-27-2005, 06:16 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

i had no idea either. i jsut payed attention to my cerivcal mucous. boy does your body let you know. sorry if this is too much info but your cervical mucous is best when it looks like egg whites. not cooked but like that see through egg white. try a test when you see this. good luck!!! my periods are all off too. I have not had a period since i stopped my birth control and all of a sudden one day i got that EWCM and thought i would test. to my disbelief i was ovulating. my body is so weird. i thought i could never O since its been awhile befor even having my period! baby dust to ya!!

Old 02-27-2005, 06:56 PM   #5
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

Great, I will have to try that. I wasnt meaning I needed to test for Ovulation I meant to test for pregnancy.

Old 02-27-2005, 07:14 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

sorry i just realized that i posted the wrong message to the wrong thread! i was reading a few and thought i was on the other. well anywho try the first response Pregnancy test. they say you can test any were from day 7 -12 after ovulation and ofcourse there after. good luck!!

Old 02-28-2005, 08:43 PM   #7
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

Hey just a quick question, didnt want to start another post though. :-)
Is it a pregnancy symptom to have ALOT of gas/bloated and have to go to the bathroom all the time? For the past week I have been so bloated and everytime I eat I have to run to the bathroom and poo *sorry TMI*

Just looking for opinions..

Old 03-01-2005, 07:26 AM   #8
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

gas, diariaha and constipation are supposedly symptoms of pregnancy. man im on 7 DPO and i cant wait to test!! just had to get that out of my system!

Old 03-01-2005, 11:01 AM   #9
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

lol, Well. I'm thinking about testing today. lol I dont have regular periods so I dont even know how far along I would be if I am pregnant. BUT, if you test is it okay not to use first morning urine???

Old 03-01-2005, 11:09 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

rayray9 HB User

Ya Its Just Better In The Morning Cause Your Urine Is More Concentrated From All Night Long. Jsut Wait A Few Hours And Dont Drink Alot. I Tested This Morning Cause Im So Anxious But It Was N- For Sure Only 7 Dpo.lol. Fill Me In On The Results!!

Closed Thread